The purpose of this Web site is to document "lessons learned" as a Senior UNIX Systems Engineer for an application services provider in Minneapolis, MN. It contains notes that I wrote for my own and co-workers' reference; these notes may benefit others working on the same problems.
The site contains a lot of deprecated content and procedures that I would improve if I revisited the topic; hopefully, the overall quality of the content improves over time.
You may wish to conduct additional research on Google, USENET, mailing lists, or other resources before implementing anything you find here in a production environment.
If you have any corrections or suggestions, please contact me at email@example.com.
Thanks for visiting!
Some have "expired":
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) -- 2009/03/30
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) -- 2008/09/27
- Sun Certified Solaris Administrator (SCSA, Solaris 10) -- 2008/04/11
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) -- 2006/06/10
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) -- 2004/05
- Sun Certified Solaris Administrator (SCSA, Solaris 8) -- 2002/04
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) -- 2001/10